Adobe Prelude 2020 Final Version for macOS
- Full Version Software download and install
- Lifetime Access!
- No Extra Payment or Subscription
- For Other adobe software contact us
Adobe Prelude 2020 for Mac is a powerful yet easy to use software solution that helps you to rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut. This fantastic program empowers digital artists to add metadata content to their media via an organized and streamlined environment. With this impressive program, organizing the media library is quite simple and even newbies can use it.
The program’s interface is quite appealing, offering all the options and features at your fingertips. It creates a visual timeline for your project, provides support for editing the project’s content by using drag and drop actions, and offers access to most functions via its main window.
Its smart set of tools empowers you to organize, prepare, and process multiple media files, clips, subclips, or rough cuts at the same time. In addition, you have the possibility to add your own comments or import the metadata provided by your DSLR camera. To conclude, Adobe Prelude 2020 macOS is a glorious video logging and ingest tool designed for intuitive, efficient media organization and metadata entry.
Adobe Prelude 2020 for macOS Key Features
- An impressive program to get organized and work faster in logging and video ingest workflow
- Empowers you to rapidly tag and transcode video footage and quickly create a rough cut
- Offers clean and user-friendly interface that gives you fast access to all organizing tools
- Offers a new preference option to generate media browser thumbnails continuously
- Provides more responsive playback and rendering with improved image processing
Introduction to Prelude | Adobe Creative Cloud
Organize your media and create a rough assembly with Prelude.
Learn how to use the Prelude media organizer tool to make sure your Premiere Pro project is organized from the start.
Organize clips, subclips, and sequences.
Learn about the clip naming and metadata features of Prelude and how easy it is to create subclips, build a rough-cut assembly, and send your assembly to Premiere Pro as a sequence for immediate editing.
Add comments to your media files.
Annotate media files with notes for the editor or director to consult during editing in Premiere Pro.
- macOS 10.12 or later
- 2 GB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- Intel Core 2 Duo or higher
- Full Version